Products + Partners
Our product lines represent more than mere suppliers; they are partners in our common purpose: to serve the needs and desires of our clients, you. We represent a range of brands, from industry giants to boutique international gems. In all cases, we recommend only lines which we ourselves use and enjoy, brands whose reputations sit on firm foundations of performance and reliability.
• audio tools for people who love amazing sound
• a 35-year history of superb audio equipment
• Making Good Sound Great™
• reference music servers and players
• for use with high performance DACs
• universally lauded by reviewers
• founded more than 20 years ago
• Acoustic Anti-Resonant Treatment
• exceptional linearity and neutral sound
• high-end audio components of unsurpassed quality
• technological innovation and timeless design
• handmade in Germany for more than 40 years
• industry standard build quality, made in Virginia
• worldwide acclaim and reference system status
• defining the state of the art for 40+ years
ELEMENT redefines lighting at a fundamental level by creating lights as essential architectural components as well as decorative design elements.
• specialized techniques yield extremely low noise
• elegantly engineered power distribution
• pure transmission
Charles and Ray Eames’ lounge and ottoman for Herman Miller is more than a piece of furniture; it might well be the correct seating option for any true audiophile!
High Resolution Technologies provides solutions that give you better quality sound from your computers & iDevices, all at remarkably affordable prices.
• world-class engineering, manufacturing, and materials
• Kimber’s mission: build great sounding a/v cables
• handcrafting cables since 1979
Kuzma products embody no-compromise designs. The resulting products are easy to use, reliable, and offer the highest quality of analog playback.
A group of artists, designers, engineers, and craftsmen who have been dedicated to producing the finest quality bench-made American audio for almost 20 years.
Creating audio gear with such high performance, such high resolution, that the music played through it could be mistaken for pure analog.
This expanded wireless total home control system gives you the ability to adjust the amount of daylight, electric light, and temperature throughout your home.
Merging Technologies has a formidable reputation in the recording and mastering world, the forefront of high-resolution digital audio recording for 25 years.
• designed, engineered and built by people who care
• high-end, connected home entertainment products
• designed and built in Boulder, Colorado
• founded in California, more than 2 decades ago
• sensible pricing and luxurious finishes
• carefully hand crafted speakers
• electronically lower your noise floor
• mechanically lower your noise floor
• acoustically lower your noise floor
• power cables, conditioning, and accessories
• never compromise on clean power
• power uncorrupted
• design solutions that preserve your space
• architecture, detail, and precision
• perfection in the smallest detail
Unequaled craftsmanship with countless hours spent on engineering, market research, and design to put your home theater in a class of its own.